- Growth Mindset podcast: "How Do Hurricanes Form?"
- Water Theme GAMES
- Water Theme Hangman
- Water Footprint - how much do you use?
- Water Word Scramble
- Volume & Capacity (Hands On Math)
- Shark Buoyancy experiment
- TED TALKS - many interesting sessions about Discovering the Ocean
- Water Experiment Ideas
- UNESCO Underwater Cultural Heritage
- UNESCO H2Ooooh! Water Project
- Great Pacific Garbage Patch Video 1
- Great Pacific Garbage Patch Video 2
- VIDEO: A giant island of plastic floating in the Pacific Ocean holds as much as 16 times more debris than was previously thought, posing a significant threat to the food chain, according to an international team of scientists .
- VIDEO: Reports that plastic is not biodegradable and approximately 8,000,000 tons of plastic ends up in the ocean every year, and teaches the relationship between plastic pollution, tides, and ocean currents. The program also reveals that plastics photodegrade into microplasticsm, and discusses ways that individuals, communities, organizations, and governments can prevent plastic pollution.
- NASA Video Reveals How 35 Years of Trash Turned Into Ocean Garbage Patches
- What makes Acid-Base Rockets Blast Off? (The Alka-seltzer & Water Rocket)
ACID RAIN (Remember our PH test Experiment?) :